Efficient and transparent payment systems are the dire need of the present day online portals of the government, they are the backbone of any well-functioning government. In the digital age, where technology plays a crucial role in smoothning the administrative processes, Jammu & Kashmir Government Payment System, known as JKPaySys, has come as a pioneering solution.
It was developed by the National Informatics Centre (NIC) and launched in 2012, JKPaySys is a web-based app that has revolutionized payment processing and employee salary management in Jammu and Kashmir.
If you want to view the salary slips or account details, in this article, I will explain how one can apply for the Jkpaysys portal easily. I will provide information on how to apply and what are the services provided in this portal.
If you are interested in learning more about the jkpaysys gov in, please read this article in its entirety. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends, so they too can learn about this portal.
JKPAYSYS portal 2023
What is Jkpaysys?
Jkpaysys is a government portal started by the Jammu and Kashmir to help the government employees get their salary slip, view and submit their bills on time. The portal was launched in 2012 and since then has been used to process over ₹100 billion worth of payments. It was developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), the platform responsible for maintaining almost all the government websites in India.
With the help of this portal you can view these bills-
- Salary Bill
- Wages/Re-Employee Bill
- WDC Bill
- Annual Increment
- Advance Pay/Salary
- D.A. Arrears
- Salary Arrears
- Due Drawn Statement
- Leave Encashment
- Medical Reimbursement
- GPF/SLI/CGEGIS/DLI Bills
- Nill Bill
- Contributed Deposit Bill
- Leave Travel Concession Bill
- Children Education Allowance Bill
- Over Time Bill Entry.
- Works Bill
- Deposit Bill
- LPC Generation
JKPAYSYS portal details
|State||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Department||Department of Agriculture|
|App download||Click here|
|Objective||Facility to pay for Jammu & Kashmir government employees|
|Launched by||Jammu & Kashmir government|
JKPAYSYS portal features
Jkpaysys portal has several features like-
- With the help of this portal the government employees can view their salary slips and download them.
- This portal enables the employees to fetch DDo budget data, also it enables them to fetch payment details and CPIS data.
- Users can check their Account details, bill status, rejected/ objected bills, etc.
- Employees will also be able to determine the invalid account numbers, invalid temporary employee account numbers, invalid Pran numbers, list of changed account numbers/ branches.
- A person can check all information about the bill like If the bill is forwarded to checker or rejected by checker, bill forwarded to payment or rejected by payment system, bills paid successfully etc.
- Moreover a person can reset his password or check the DDO details.
- It is a simple yet highly effective portal that enables the government of Jammu & Kashmir track records or payments with ease.
- DDO has two types of roles one is Maker and the other is Checker. The username is same for both however password is different.
Jkpaysys gov in apply
To apply on JKPAYSY portal visit the official website of Jammu & Kashmir payment system using this link.
- Click on Request form for Paysys Login (By DDO), then a page will open.
- Download and print this form.
- Fill in details like DDO department, designation, Ag code, branch code, TAN number, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Then put signature, stamp and date.
- Send this form to email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your application will be successfully approved if all the requisites are met.
- After the application is approved, youll receive username and password on your email id.
- Use this username and password to login in Jkpaysys portal and then reset the password.
To login in the Jkpaysys portal, visit the official website of the J & K payment portal.
- Fill in the Username you got in the email.
- Fill in the password.
- Enter the captcha code and then click on Login.
- Make sure you reset the password after first plugin or someone else may use your account by looking at your emails.
Jkpaysys forgot password
To reset the password go to the homepage.
- Click on Forgot Password button.
- On the next page enter your username, email and captcha code.
- You’ll receive an OTP on your registered email, fill in the OTP.
- Then reset your password.
Note– A strong password must always be of at least 8 characters including at least one number, one special character and one capital case. Also you should keep the habit of changing the password every month.
How to Check CPISEMP ID?
Visit the official website or click on this link.
- A page will open. Enter your date of birth, PAN number, GPF/ NPS number.
- Then enter the captcha code and click on Show button.
- You’ll be able to see the CPISEMP id.
Jkpaysys E challan
To generate e challan visit the website of jkpaysys.
The Maker will login using his username and password.
- Click on Bill Processing then click on Generate Challan.
- Then select Challan type: GPF/SLI/NPS
- Then select the employee for whom the bill needs to be generated.
- Now click on OK and logout.
After this the Checker will login using his username and password.
- Click on Bill processing then click on PBR Verification/Passing.
- Click on Verify and then click on OK.
- Now the checker can send the bill to the treasury.
- After this go to Reports and then click on Challan Report.
- Select Draft/Final and Bill number.
- Click on Generate Report.
> Har Ghar Bijli | Har Ghar Bijli login | Har Ghar Bijli status check
> Gruha Jyoti scheme- Free 200 units electricity | How to apply
> Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana free treatment Hospitals list
> Arundhati Gold Scheme online application form
JKpaysys salary slip download
To download or view the salary slip on Jkpaysys portal, visit the official website of the portal.
- Click on Salary Slip or visit this link.
- Enter the Employee code, then the first name.
- Then choose the year and month you want to view the salary slip for.
- At last enter the captcha code and click on Submit.
- Then you can view your Salary slip.
Jkpaysys portal benefits
There are several benefits of the JkPaySys portal-
- Increased efficiency: JKPaySys helps the employees in seeing their payment and salary details. People can easily transfer the money and pay their bills so they don’t have to stand in long queues and wait for their turn in offices. This process saves money and time for people as well as for the government.
- Improved transparency: This platform increases transparency as employees can view their salary details and slips. They can view budget details and fetch payment data. Everything is open for employees so it increases the trust between people and the government.
- Reduced fraud: When the system is online, the bills paid, submitted and all the details are online, then the risk of fraud becomes negligible and corruption ceases to exist. Everything in the online system can be tracked, that’s why the system is all secure.
- Track payments: A government employee in Jammu and Kashmir can use JKPaySys to view his salary slip, track the status of payments, etc.
Jkpaysys app download
To download the JKPAYSYS app-
- Click on this link or click on “Download Paysys Mobile App(MeraVetan)” link on Jkpaysys homepage.
- You’ll come to the Google drive page.
- Install the app by clicking on Download.
- Jkpaysys app will be downloaded in your phone.
- Then open the app and login using your username and password.
Jkpaysys Contact number
Helpline number: 0191-2520582, 2571800, 2571900 (Mon- Sat 9:30am- 5:30pm)
Thank you for reading this article until the end. This website provides information on government schemes, state government schemes, jobs, and exams. We would love to hear about your experience, so please share your thoughts in the comment box below. If you have any doubts or problems, feel free to ask or email us in the comment box below.
We will do our best to respond as soon as possible.
Frequently asked Questions
Salary pay slip online
To download or view the salary slip on Jkpaysys portal, visit the official website of the portal. Click on Salary Slip and enter the Employee code, first name. Choose the year, month and captcha code. Click on Submit and view the Salary slip.