India is a big and developing country. Unemployment is a big issue often seen in many developing countries that hinders growth and results in low per capita income. The government of such countries always tries to come up with such schemes that work for the welfare of the unemployed and decreases the financial hardships faced by people.
One such scheme implemented by Karnataka government is Yuva Nidhi scheme that was recently launched and has garnered a lot of attention.
In this article, I will explain how you can apply for the Yuva nidhi scheme from the comfort of your own home. I will provide information on how to apply and take the benefit of this scheme.
If you are interested in learning more about the Karnataka Yuva nidhi yojana, please read this article in its entirety. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends, so they too can learn about yuva nidhi scheme karnataka 2023 apply online.
Yuva Nidhi scheme karnataka
According to the Karnataka Chief Minister 4 lakh students graduated in the last year 2022-23 and more students will graduate this year. All those students who are unable to find jobs within 180 days of graduation will receive financial aid.
What is Yuva Nidhi scheme?
Yuva Nidhi scheme is a government initiative started by Karnataka CM Siddaramahiah to provide monthly financial assistance to the unemployed youth to reduce their financial hardships.
According to this scheme, a sum of ₹3000 will be provided to unemployed graduates of Karnataka and ₹1500 to unemployed diploma holders. The benefit will be given to the youth in the age group 18 to 25 for two years unless they get a job.
It is one of the 5 guarantees pledged by 223 candidates of the Congress Party to implement once they win the state elections. After successfully winning the polls, Congress party has come into power and decided give these five guarantees a deadline. Moreover they will be implemented without any discrimination on the grounds of caste and religion.
Karnataka yuva nidhi scheme apply online date
The date for online application of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi scheme has not been released yet. As soon as the Karnataka government or Congress party updates about the scheme, it will be updated here.
Yuva nidhi scheme karnataka 2023 Overview
|Department||Karnataka State Government|
|Implemented by||Priyanka Gandhi V|
|Objective||To provide financial aid to unemployed youth of the state|
युवा निधि scheme objective
The objective of Yuva Nidhi is-
- To provide financial aid to the unemployed youth. It will be helpful especially for students belonging to low income households where financial burden is a constant pain.
- It will give financial security to the unemployed youth. Even after investing so much in big professional courses students are unable to find any jobs and they carry huge responsibilities on their shoulders. This scheme will help them to cover their basic needs and give some sense of security.
- Not only will it help the students but also provide relief to the parents of the unemployed students by giving them some money so their burden of providing to the unemployed child will be reduced.
- It will help in reducing the unemployment rate.
- Stress and anxiety are massive tolls that a person has to bear while he is unemployed. Embarrassment, responsibilities and expectations add to this stress, which will be greatly reduced when the family gets money from a child.
- When a person will get money in his unemployment, he can dedicate his concentration complete to his further studies, finding jobs or entrepreneurship, this will increase the efficiency of the scheme.
Yuva nidhi scheme eligibility
- Applicant must be aged between 18 to 25.
- Graduation from any bachelor course or professional course is eligible.
- Applicant shouldn’t have gotten a job in 6 months after graduation.
- He/she should be a resident of Karnataka.
- Applicant should have completed the graduation or diploma from recognised university or intuition.
- He/she should not have availed benefit from any other unemployment government scheme.
- Those enrolled for higher education, self employed, taken loans from schemes or banks for self employment, getting apprentice salary, or working in private/public sector are not eligible.
Yuva nidhi scheme age limit
The age limit for Yuva Nidhi scheme is 18 to 25 years.
Yuva nidhi scheme documents required
These are the requirements for applying in Yuva Nidhi scheme.
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details (Account number, IFSC code)
- Graduation or diploma certificate
- Mobile number
- Unemployment registration certificate
- Address proof (electricity bill, aadhaar card, bank statement)
Aadhaar card must be linked with the bank account to receive benefit under this scheme.
Karnataka yuva nidhi scheme apply online
- On the homepage, click on New Registration.
- Register by filling your details.
- Then login on the portal.
- After logging in, click on Yuva Nidhi scheme and fill the application form. (The link is not active yet, however it will be active as soon as the scheme is launched)
- Give a self declaration regarding the unemployment from 6 months after graduation.
- Upload the required documents and submit the application.
- Your details will be reviewed and verified.
- If you are eligible for the scheme, the amount will be transferred directly to your bank account.
One can also apply offline by visiting Grama One, Karnataka One, Bangalore One centers.
If a person gets a job in 2 years, he will stop receiving the benefits but if he fails to declare and continues to enjoy the benefit, he wil thenl be punished.
Yuva Nidhi yojana benefits
Yuva Nidhi yojana has several benefits like-
- Yuva Nidhi scheme helps to relieve the financial burden on families especially students belonging to low income households.
- This scheme helps to alleviate poverty among the poverty stricken people.
- It gives a chance to the unemployed youth to give his full concentration to further studies, jobs or business without taking stress about his family’s expectations.
- The scheme will help a person to cover his basic needs in the time of despair.
- It will provide financial security to the people and their families.
- It will help people to contribute to Karnataka’s economy and development.
- It will help the students to register for government and other exams and buy books, material for the exams.
- It will the person to get coaching for the preparation of competitive exams.
Toll free number: 08022279954, 8792662814, 8792662816 (10am- 6pm)
All working days except government holiday
Yuva Nidhi Latest news
On June 2 Congress said that it will give benefit to the unemployed only who have passed this year. Students graduated in 2022-23 and further will be able to receive benefit from this scheme who haven’t got a job for 6 months.
- Gruha Jyoti scheme- Free 200 units electricity
- Gruha Lakshmi Yojana apply, beneficiary, login website details
- Uchita Prayana scheme details | How to apply?
Thank you for reading this article until the end. This website provides information on government schemes, state government schemes, jobs, and exams. We would love to hear about your experience, so please share your thoughts in the comment box below. If you have any doubts or problems, feel free to ask or email us in the comment box below.
We will do our best to respond as soon as possible.
Frequently asked Questions
Yuva nidhi scheme apply online kannada
To apply for Karnataka Yuva Nidhi scheme visit the official website of Seva Sindhu.
On the homepage, Register yourself then login on the portal.
Click on Yuva Nidhi scheme and fill the application form. (The link is not active yet, however it will be active as soon as the scheme is launched)
If you are eligible for the scheme, the amount will be transferred directly to your bank account.
Yuva nidhi scheme full form
Yuva Nidhi means “youth treasure” or “youth wealth” in literal terms, there is no full form for Yuva Nidhi.